Do you ever...

have one of those weeks where the coincidences are just so wierd that you begin to wonder what God is trying to tell you? So I mentioned that book, right? The family that was local, all that. Well it turns out that for a while, one of the people in the book lived in Galesburg, IL which is not far from where I grew up. Not only that, but some others in the book moved for a while to Holland, Michigan, which is another area that I have been to (as well as not for from where Amanda lived in Michigan). You know, that was all wierd enough. But coincidence. Well today at church I was singing on the worship team and they were doing the announcements and mentioned the date of the church block party. No big deal, you know, whatever. For whatever reason the lady singing next to me, which I never even met until today, leans over to me and says "I have to sing in Silver Creek that day at the Dutch church there." I about fell over. That is the town and the church from this family in the book that I just read. I mentioned to her that I had read this book and she and I conversed for a moment about it and come to find out that her friend that goes to that church is a patient of the neurologist in town here who's family is chronicled in the book. I'm beginning to wonder who I'm going to run into at the grocery store tomorrow.... LOL

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

wow! it really is a small world, isn't it???

K said...

Hey Linda--thanks so much for the wonderful comments you've left. It's always good to be reminded there God does have a plan--sometimes though landing lights would be helpful :)

Follow on Bloglovin