SOOOOOO Bummed...

Anyone know a quick fix for this? This happened when I washed it. I just want to cry! This is the rail fence quilt for those friends of ours in Colorado. I just don't know if I could even get this binding off to put new on or not, I used a pretty small machine stitch for it. I must not have had that edge caught good at that point. I don't know if I could get it apart at that point and move it in or not either, probably not. I'm sooo frustrated!







A couple pix of the 13.5 inches of snow we got last night. J got out and blew out the driveway this morning and most of the roads were melted pretty quick as it wasn't all that cold really.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Sorry Linda - I got nothing for ya, other than I feel your pain. Hopefully some fabulous quilter can share a solution with you. Glad to hear your dad made it through his surgery okay - we will keep praying for his recovery.

Amanda Jean said...

maybe you could try to add binding a bit wider right over the top...or you could try to fold that piece over and hand stitch it really well....good luck!
your quilt is absolutely beautiful, though, and it makes me want to start a rail fence quilt today...

Follow on Bloglovin