Updated graphics...

I finally got around to updating the graphics at my main "Merry Church Mouse" website. I updated the graphics on that section and the "Littlest Mice Reborns" section as well. I still have our adoption site to update. I have all of the graphics finished for it, but just haven't had time to put them in the site. That probably won't happen until I am back from vacation. Take a look and let me know what you think and if you notice any broken links let me know. I had a lot of fun making the new graphics. For a long time I was complaining to my husband that I could never find graphcs that I liked so finally he heard about a free program to download for image editing. It has taken me a while to get the hang of using it, but I feel like I am getting pretty good at it now. It is a nice creative outlet for me along with my sewing and other crafts, too. The program is called "the GIMP". Now I don't have to rely on someone else for my backgrounds and banners and such. I even made my own navigation bar buttons. :)

I'll also be taking a little break from blogging starting Wednesday. We are going on a short vacation to Illinois. My sister has two girls, one of which, Allison, will be 16 on Wednesday. The other, Kayla, is graduating high school on Friday. My birthday is Thursday, so it will be sort of a busy trip, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone. We will be returning Saturday and should arrive home in the early evening. I'll miss you guys, but maybe I'll have some things to show you when I get back. I plan on taking some crochet along with me in the car. Maybe the funny little triangle blankie.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Have a GREAT time in Illinois! I was really missing it earlier today.

Follow on Bloglovin