I followed this great tutorial and this is what I came up with. I found the shirt at a garage sale and I had some scraps of lace and elastic, so the whole project cost me 25 cents plus the scraps and thread. Not too bad a deal! It was a lot of fun. I used the pocket from the front of the shirt and put it on the front of the dress. I have 3 more shirts and lots more lace scraps, too. Not sure who is getting this dress, yet, since it is too small for my nieces and I have no little one to wear it. I'm sure there will be some lucky little recipient somewhere, though. I might have to start scrounging garage sales next spring for shirts to make dresses from, LOL. It was actually an easy project, From start to finish in just a few hours.