I have been working away on my quilt top for the block swap. Today was the deadline that was set for the tops to be done. I must confess, mine is not finished. I am getting close. I took each of the blocks and ironed them onto a 14x14 piece of freezer paper (my new friend). I put them at random angles and placement. Then I strip paper pieced them out to the corners. I chose to do this because some of the blocks were not the same size as the rest, and I didn't want to take them apart and re-do them. I thought this would disguise that, and would be a little more interesting. I'm curious to see what they look like put together. It might be kind of wild, LOL. I plan to put them together in rows of 4 (I made one more block than we had for the swap) and then I think I will do a 2 inch white border around the whole thing. This will be the biggest quilt I have ever done, so it could be interesting to quilt. We shall see.
I also finished the FA quilt. I just need to get the flyers and a web page done and get that going. I hope to get that done within the next week or so. I am having a hard time getting a decent picture of it. Even outside it didn't turn out very well. I may have to play with it some more.