One year...

and a day. I began my blogging adventure one year ago yesterday. I can't say thank you enough to my new found blogging friends (and a long time friend who introduced me to the world of blogging, LOL) for the words of encouragement and sweet comments you have given me over the past year. Without your encouragement I would never have tried some of the things that I have over the last year. You have all been an inspiration to me to expand my horizons.
To say thank you, I am going to give away this hat and scarf that I made on my new knifty knitter (more on that later). I made it with two strands of yarn. One a light olive green and one a dark olive green. I made it with Paton's Shetland Chunky yarn. With winter winds beginning to blow, they might come in handy. To enter the drawing, leave a comment anywhere on my blog between now and Sunday at noon (or so).
Thanks to all of you who read and comment, I really appreciate it!

6 comments:

Pat said...

This is my first visit to your blog. You do lovely work. Congrats on you first year of blogging.

diana said...

this is also my first visit to your blog!! so glad you were linked to sew mama sew!! nice to read and congrats on your first year!!!

*~hj~* said...

Congrats Linda! I love the scarf and hat... green is my favorite color!

Angela said...

Your hat and scarf is soo pretty. Im SOO jealous I want to learn to knit sooo bad!

Amanda Jean said...

congratulations on a year of blogging! It's nice to have you here. :)

the hat and scarf look lovely.

Emily Cole said...

Lovely! Congrats on your first year! Em (emandmikeyATaolDOTcom)

Follow on Bloglovin