so I decided to dig into my sewing room and get organized.
Here are the before pictures. Granted, this was after I dragged everything out of the closet, but still, all that stuff was just piled haphazardly in the closet.
I took everything out of this cabinet and into my kitchen to organize it so I could spread things out on the counter, and this is what I found when I returned.
I bought new bins for my closet that I absolutely love! They were cheap, too, $16.48 and tax for the whole stack on the left. I am thinking of buying more for other areas of my home.
Here is my freshly folded and better organized stash.
I realized that I have way too many scraps and I need to make some scrap quilts. I have three drawers full of scraps.
I made myself a list of projects. Most of which are already in the works. I worked on one a little bit on Sunday (never mind the "ghetto" design wall).
And finally the end product. I still have one box of scrapbooking stuff to go through and I need to vaccuum, but it feels much better, now.