A little help please?

I am working on this scrap quilt and I'm not sure what to do next. I decided to try the 2 inch grid interfacing. You just iron them on to the interfacing and then sew down the seams in each direction. I thought it might be good for scrap quilting. I am stumped, however. I don't know which direction I go with fabric from here. I have a lot more of the black fabric with the dots, I have some yellow gingham, some red gingham, some pink gingham, some more of the black gingham and then some white, and then the three fat quarters at the bottom that I thought might work. I want it to be fun, but not overpowering. I's be willing to purchase a little bit of fabric if you guys think I need something that I don't have, but I don't want to buy a whole lot more. I'm afraid if I use too many more patterns it will just make your eyes hurt! LOL



2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

I think that maybe add a little more yellow gingham to the corner areas and then fill it in the rest of the areas with whites and creams (tone on tone fabrics). I love the spare effect.

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of a little extra yellow too, although I am terrible at this sort of thing. You always make such beautiful crafts that i know this one will turn out great!

Follow on Bloglovin