My week in pictures...

I finished my little "Celebrate Spring" Moda quilt on Saturday.

Aeris is my official quilt inspector.

Apparently it passes the test.

I organized my closet, for which I also had my official helper-kitty. She took up residence here for a while when I finished.

I got a good start on Kayla's "Turning Twenty".

My amaryllis that I received for Christmas bloomed.

And finally, I thought I'd show you what the trees look like out my back window this morning. I'm not a big fan of winter, but the trees do look pretty sometimes.

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

your celebrate spring is beautiful! it would be nice if spring would arrive early, wouldn't it?

the turning twenty quilt is looking great, also. the colors are fantastic together.

Clair said...

Cute quilt.

Follow on Bloglovin