I've been on vacation

Jason and I just spent the last week with my family in Illinois. While we were there we took a trip to Wildlife Prairie Park. This is a wildlife park that was made from an old strip mine. It has lots of animals that are native to central Illinois and it also has an old homestead and a one room schoolhouse. It opened when I was a kid and we used to take my nieces there about once a year when they were little. I don't think I have been there for about 13 years or so, so it was fun to go back and see what had changed and what was still the same. Anyway, here are some of the pictures I took while we were there.

My sister, Janet and her daughter Allison

Here is a great shot of Allison







My other beautiful niece, Kayla.

Kayla, Allison and their Dad, Terry

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda Jean said...

I'm glad you got a chance to spend some time with your family. I bet it was fun to go back to the Park with your nieces again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Follow on Bloglovin