Sigh...

Alas, once again the Little Falls craft show weekend has come and I cannot go. I have lived in Minnesota for nearly 12 years and I have not made it to this yet. It always seems to either fall on a bad weekend for me, or I have no one to go with. And lets face it, these things are a lot more fun when you go with a friend. This weekend we are getting ready to leave on a trip to Illinois to visit my parents and a couple of my siblings. We aren't leaving until Monday, but my house needs serious cleaning before I go, so that's how I will be spending MY weekend.

I have been spending my evenings this week in the sewing room. I sewed up a little birthday gift that I dropped in the mail. I don't want to post pictures quite yet because the recipient's mom reads my blog. I'm sure she knows who she is by now. :) I used some of the fabric that I got from Amy Jo's giveaway a while back. It seemed fitting since Amy Jo is a good friend of this family, too. I have also been working on the surprise for the giveaway, too. That outfit is nearing completion and I hope to get it in the mail soon, too!

I have been thinking about doing a sewing tips and tricks post from time to time. I would like to put an image link to email questions or tips in my sidebar, but I don't know how to do this. If anyone is an html genius and knows how to do this let me know. :0) I know a few little html things, but this is not one of them.

3 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Personally I would love a few tips! Especially on sewing clothes, I am trying but it is hard to learn when my pace is so slow! Sorry about not making it again to the craft show, I totally understand the friend makes it much more fun factor, I feel like I have to do so much by myself, it stinks! Have a fun cleaning weekend!

Amanda Jean said...

any chance you can stop in on the way thru for a little visit?!?! we'd love to see you.

I'd love to read your tips. I'm sure I could learn a lot from you!

Renee•Candy Stick Lane said...

You've won an award!
http://candysticklane.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-mentor-my-friendmy-award-woohoo.html

Follow on Bloglovin