11 yards of brand new fabric and.....
my machine in the shop for at least a week. :(
Last night I was quilting this quilt and my bobbin thread kept getting wound up wrong in the bobbin casing and hanging up. I bet I re-threaded that bobbin a dozen times. The quilt is only 39 inches square and it took me almost 2 hours to quilt it. Ugh! This is an issue I have been fighting for a while, but last night it just about drove me bonkers. So...... I packed it up this morning and ran it to the shop on my lunch break. So now I have to find other projects to finish.
Of course, I just got my package in the mail of the clearance fabric that I ordered from equilter.com yesterday and I was all jazzed up to find a use for it. Great prices on this stuff, all of it was less than $4.00 a yard. :)
I also got an email from a friend that I used to work with. Her daughter has first communion in a couple of months and she wants me to make a dress for her. That will be fun! I made a few things for her daughter when she was really little. A couple of fleece buntings when she was a baby and also an Easter dress when she was about 18 months old or so.
That machine really needs to come home from the hospital soon! LOL