Fabric Contests... Votes appreciated...

So I entered a couple of fabric contests this week.  
If you feel so inclined as to vote for me, I would greatly appreciate it! 


This is how it would look as a fat quarter, just to give you some idea of scale. 



I also entered this design at Connecting Threads. 


And this design at Spoonflower for the Circus Contest


All of these were created using Inkscape which is a free vector drawing program.  I am far from mastering it, but I did learn a lot from my drawings here. :)








3 comments:

randi--i have to say said...

good for you! these are super cute! :)

Courtney said...

I just joined your Sewing With a Mouse blog. Is that one new? so excited to learn from you Linda!

Courtney said...

Thanks for your comment Linda. Do you miss playing piano? Do you ever play anymore? I think it would be so fun to play by ear things heard off the radio. Unfortunately I haven't practice that skill as much.

Follow on Bloglovin