Seasons of Change...


As summer is winding down and fall is just around the corner, I am driven to think about change.  Life is full of change for everyone.  I know that the last few years have held a lot of change for me personally.  In the last 3 years alone I have weathered the deaths of several loved ones, including my mother,  changes in my relationships with others, some good and some not so good, and changes to just simple things in everyday life.  As I write this, my husband is beginning his last week at his current job.  He will begin his new one one week from tomorrow.  This new job will involve some pretty radical changes for us in our everyday lives.  Good changes, but changes that will certainly take some adjustment.

Looking ahead into this new chapter that is soon to open for us, I feel the need to refocus a bit.  In the past I have never really had any focus for this blog.  It has just been sort of a place to post a few pics and maybe comment on what is going on currently.  The last few years have been sporadic at best.   Going forward, I would like to have a little better focus.  You may have noticed that I have been doing a little cleaning up.  It definitely has much less of a 2005 vibe :).  Side bars have been cleaned up a bit and things are organized into tabs a little more concisely.  I still have some work to do, but it is getting there.  I hope to be a little better about posting more regularly as well.  I won't only be posting about my children's clothing, but also about my other creative ventures.  Quilting, knitting, and photography will all be playing a role in my posts as well as just what's happening in life.

I hope that you will join me.  I'm never sure where the road will lead, but it always makes for an interesting journey.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin