About that cat...


I spent the day trying to sew today. I say "trying" because that was all it really amounted to. I got a little bit accomplished, but my nutcase cat was making a nutcase out of me! Let me introduce you to Aeris. She is our part Siamese, 19 month old. While I was sewing, or as I said, trying to sew, she decided it would be fun to sit on the ironing board (twice), lay on the dress that I was trying to sew (twice), sit behind my machine and attack the thread while I was sewing (constantly), attack the cord for the iron, jump into the drawer of my organizer, swipe a bag of jingle bells off of the shelf and steal my length of elastic (again, twice). All in about an hour and a half. I finally gave up for now. Is there any wonder I am so far behind on my projects? I love the little bugger to death, but some days she makes me crazy!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

love that photo...it's great! the boys love it too.

Follow on Bloglovin