In just a little less than an hour....

In just a little less than an hour, my dear hubby will be having an MRI done on his back. He has had pain in his lower back, and his leg for weeks and has barely had more than 2-3 hours of sleep a night for the past couple of weeks. The chiro thinks he has a bulging disc which is pressing on a nerve. The test will let us know for sure if that is what it is. I will be going with him to the test. It will take about 30-45 minutes for the scan. My husband is a man of large stature and so when he is in the enclosure, his face will be only a fraction of an inch from the side. He is more than just a little freaked out by that. Hopefully he will do ok and not have a panic attack. I know that I would be very claustrophobic if it were me. Me, I think I'll take my crochet project along to work on as I wait.

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

anxious to know what you guys found out...we will be praying for J!

I loved reading through your list of projects on the side of your main page, and excited for you that you have completed dates on a few now. That's just great.

I had my first experience with a serger today. Not terrible, but nothing I was too excited about. It's my friend Amy's serger, and lets just say that I was very happy to do the pinning and let her do the serging. :) miss you!

Follow on Bloglovin