I really should clean my house...

But I don't want to. With everything that has been going on lately, I just don't feel like it. J's MRI results were different than we expected. He had to have another one today. They now think that he has a benign tumor at the base of his spine. Hopefully it is benign, anyway. They told us that most of the time they are, but you never know. It puts a lot of things into perspective, that's for sure. Hopefully he will get the results at his appontment tomorrow morning. Right now, I just want the time to pass until I can know whether or not he is ok. I don't know what the next step is, whether they will want to do a biopsy, or what. I am praying with all my heart that he is ok, but I won't rest easy until I know.

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

we are looking forward to hearing any updates on J. we are praying for you!

Follow on Bloglovin