Well, here I am...

I'm gonna give this a try. I have so many craft projects that I need to finish that I don't know where to even start, and sometimes I don't feel like working on any of them at all. I hope that by reading other people's craft blogs, I can find the inspiration to finish what I have started, and to find new things to try. I hope to meet some new people here and maybe we can learn from each other.
What types of crafts do I do? Well, a lot of stuff. I'll give anything a try at least once. Mostly I sew, crochet and make dolls. I have just recently begun to experiment with web graphics. (I SOOO need to figure out the html to change this boring template!)
I look forward to reading blogs and getting to know people!

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

welcome Linda! it's great to have you here in blog land.

Amanda Jean said...

welcome Linda! it's great to have you here in blog land.

Follow on Bloglovin