Time for more pictures!

So I went a little nuts today. I went to Gruber's in St. Cloud and bought these to make my sister a quilt for her birthday.



And two of these charm packs because I am totally in love with these fabrics! Serenity by Moda



And here is the yellow and blue quilt top. Details of the blocks and the whole top.





And the sad little pink receiving blanket that didn't launder so well. When I washed it the edges all curled up and the two layers seem to have shrunk differently even though I washed them before I put it together. I'll keep it for myself, but I don't think it looks good enough for a gift. The poor little baby I was going to give it to is in the hospital with pneumonia right now. She is only about 2 weeks old. I feel so bad for the poor baby. :(


2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

lovely new fabrics!!! the quilt looks great! you do such a nice job.

Ashley said...

I'm in love with your new fabric choices. Too bad about the pink blanket, it's gorgeous.

Follow on Bloglovin