I got this picture in an email from my MIL yesterday. I thought it was sweet. This are my nieces, Lexi and her big sister Megan. Lexi adores Megan. At one point in time they asked Lexi if she wanted to get her ears pierced and she told them she wanted to get her teeth pierced, like Megan. Megan wears braces on her teeth right now. Kids say some of the funniest things sometimes! I'd love to hear some stories of funny things other people's kids have said or done.

On the crafting front, I got Mady's outfit done on Saturday, I just haven't had a chance to take pictures of it yet. I also started the binding for the yellow and blue quilt last night. I got it cut out and sewn together and pressed in half. I just need to get it stitched onto the quilt now. My plan was to have it to the point where I could do the hand stitching in the car on the way to IL if I needed to, but now it looks like I might have to fly to IL instead. Jason is really short handed at work and doesn't know if he will be able to leave for that long. It really sucks because it is stupid kids' irresponsibility which caused this and now J and I will have NO vacation together this year at all if he can't leave. GRRR! So, I'm super bummed right now about that.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin