Someone's been painting.....

While I have been busy sewing this week, God's been busy painting in my yard! :) I noticed the hyacinths blooming yesterday, and my creeping phlox has lots of little buds, the johnny jump-ups are going crazy! I think I need to peek out of my sewing room more often! LOL I got out today and cleaned up the yard a little bit. I still need to rake and mow and put down fertilizer on the grass. Our grass is rather pitiful. We seeded it ourselves three years ago when we moved in and it is still patchy. Can't seem to get it to fill in. It isn't too bad considering that last year it got really really dry and all the neighbors who had sod originally, their yards all died. My next door neighbor's is really looking bad. Ours is at least green, LOL!





1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

don't you just LOVE spring???

thanks so much for the lovely dress for miss abigail. it is so sweet and it looks great on her. I appreciate all the time and effort you put into it. It is awesome. I love it! thank you, dear friend!

Follow on Bloglovin