Slow week....

I haven't been doing much crafting this week. I took a little break after the craft show.

I spent some time trying to get my craft room cleaned up a bit. Still isn't as good as it could be, but it is much better than it was.

I listed a couple of new things at Etsy. A hat and a pillowcase dress.

I paid bills.

I watered lawn.

I pulled weeds.

I mopped floor.

I vaccuumed.

I dusted.

I took kitty to the vet.

I counted calories every day. 1500 isn't much.

I went out to breakfast with my husband.

That about sums up the highlights of my week. Dreadfully dull, I'm afraid!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Sometimes just normal stuff is nice after a stressful thing like a craft show! Thanks for your comment on my blog (today and everyday!!). The fabric from the flowered purse is from Wal-mart believe it or not. Otherwise I go to Jo-Anns and Mill End and that's about it!! All the same stuff you've got right?

Amanda Jean said...

oh, dull is good! enjoy it for me!

Follow on Bloglovin