Garden Tour 2007 pictures.

Here are some photos which higlight some of the garden tour that I went on yesterday with my MIL and a friend. We went to 8 different houses, so there was lots to photograph. Some of them were absolutely gorgeous! One was a friend of my MIL and her yard was absolutely amazing! She has a little "fairy village" set up at the edge of a wooded area in her garden with little fairies and miniature houses. She also has a koi pond with huge koi fish in it and a couple of fountains. One of the other houses had a shade rock garden in the back. No grass whatsoever in the back yard, just paths and beautiful rock garden. Amazing! The last house's garden was a hillside which was almost all rock and it was really sort of crazy how you can still plant things with color when all you have is a few inches of soil to work with. I put together a little quick time movie of all of the pictures. You can see it here, but I will warn you that it is a rather large file, so it may take a little while to stream for you, especially if you are on dial up. It takes about 8 minutes to play.




1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

the garden tour sounds fun! I am amazed when people can create beautiful landscaping. and actually keep flowers alive...hmm. not one of my abilities. :)

Follow on Bloglovin