A little progress....

I got the border put on and the Moda quilt sandwiched. I am ready to sit down and do the quilting, now. Maybe this evening I'll get the chance. I have to work until 5:30 and I have some housework that really needs done, but maybe I'll get the chance to work on it a bit after that. It shouldn't take long to do, it is a very small quilt. I'll post more later if I get some done this evening. I am excited about this little quilt. It is turning out pretty cute despite all of its flaws. The border helped to square it up a lot. I'm glad I put it on. It fools the eye a bit and it makes it about 4 inches wider and longer. I actually thought about doing two borders, but Moda fabrics are expensive and I wanted this one to be all Moda, just so I could say I did a Moda quilt. I know, I'm weird. Anyway, hope you all have a great day today!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

I bet it is beautiful! I should get going on my moda quilt...I've only had the fabrics for a good 4 years now. :)

Follow on Bloglovin