I went shopping this weekend...

I bought border fabric for the little Moda quilt. While I was at Gruber's finding fabric for that, I saw these Moda fabrics. I am in LOVE! The colors are just scrumptious! Much more vivid than this sight makes them look. Oh for lots of money to buy them all! LOL They had the fabric all done up in a kit there which was mostly just small squares set on point and a border around it. The kit is here, at the lower left, if you want to see it. It's called "Spring Break". I also bought backing and binding fabric for the little Moda quilt, batting for both my Mom's quilt, and the Moda one and binding for my Mom's. (I went to Joann's, too.)

I also went a little nuts at Joann's and bought some fabric to make some little dresses. I don't have time to take pictures and post them right now. But I want to make little sundresses with contrasting underskirts. Any votes on what size I should make?

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

that moda line is beautiful. and hurray for fabric shopping! I am trying to use some of mine up...I have my fabric (most of it) lined up all in a row on the floor of our apt. and Kevin has graciously refrained from commenting how much I have...(for now). I am trying to resist buying more. That is the fun part, for sure...the buying, that is. :)

Follow on Bloglovin