I finished the blouse to go with the "Charming" little skirt. I just listed them at Etsy. The blouse was really a fun challenge for me. I had to draw pretty much the whole pattern from scratch. I used a commercial pattern for a dress bodice as the base for the shape and the armhole and the top of the sleeve. Everything else I winged on my own. I am really pleased with how it turned out. I might make an adjustment in the length of the blouse, I'd make it just a tad longer, I think. But other than that it went together really well and was fairly easy to sew up. I had a hard time deciding what color to make the blouse. I couldn't decide whether to make it dark red or the brown, but I think the brown worked out nicely. I saw some beautiful creamy ecru silki dupioni which would have been luscious to have made this out of, but... at $14.99 a yard, it was a bit spendy. This will be much more practical anyway. Much more wash and wear, and much more economical. I could really get into this pattern designing thing. I really need to look at buying some slopers.