for those of you with kids. I am looking for ways to improve the kid's clothes that I make. My questions for you parents are
1. What is the most important thing that you look for when purchasing clothes for your kids? Is it durability, is it price, is it how easy it is to dress kids in, or how easily they can dress themselves, is it versatility? I know these all play a part, but what sells you on a piece of clothing?
2. Are there certain colors or fabrics that you are drawn to or avoid? Prints versus solids?
3. Are there certain styles that you are drawn to or avoid? Such as one piece outfits or two piece, overalls, snap crotch, pullover or button down, zippers, buttons, snaps?
4. Do you prefer to see coordinated sets or individual items that you can mix and match?
5. If you are buying a dress would you prefer to have bloomers with it?
6. Do you have any other words of advice for someone who designs kid's clothing? Something you'd like to see, but can't seem to find anywhere?
I appreciate all of your input and look forward to seeing your responses.
Thank you for the well wishes from my last post, I am feeling better, not quite 100%, but better.