Lovely spring weather....

That we are having here. Come on.... it's APRIL, seriously...

My poor willow bush is falling over with all this wet heavy snow.


Do you know what is even more disturbing...? (now to preface this, my light bulb burned out on my sewing machine Tuesday night and the Pfaff dealership is only open late enough for me to get there on Thursday nights.) Yesterday at work a customer came in and was chattiing about the impending storm, talking about having enough milk and toilet paper to ride out the storm. Later I got to thinking "and my main concern is being able to get to the sewing machine dealership so I can get a bulb for my machine so I can sew during all the snow." And, yes, I did go and get one. Oh, and we are almost out of milk and toilet paper... (I think we have enough to get through, though for those of you who might have been worried...)
So with that I will leave you with a teaser of the pressing project which prompted my snowy excursion to the Pfaff store. :)

3 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

I'm glad that it hit you and not us. although I was kind of hoping that school would have been cancelled or at least delayed so that I could lay in bed longer.

enjoy your weekend! your sneak peek looks lovely.

Pilgrim said...

I guess we could always use fabric scraps if we run out of toilet paper and I've heard that you can milk anything with nipples...so I guess we could milk one of the cats or something ;)

Chookyblue...... said...

guess we just can't control the weather........no long to nice spring time.......and I saw the sneak peek finished and it is beautiful.......

Follow on Bloglovin