I finally

accomplished something! LOL I had made several string pieced blocks with bright scraps a while back and I finally got them put together. I will be bordering this in white and it will be a small baby quilt for a girl at work who just announced her pregnancy. At least thats the plan right now. I am thinking I might back it with a bright colored minky and just tie it instead of quilting it. I haven't decided yet.
As you can see the official quilt inspector is back on the job. I swear she is making up for lost time, lol.

I also made this blanket to donate at church. They put together gift baskets for members of the congregation who have new babies. I love this animal fabric.

I just found out, too that the lady who bought both of the outfits that I sent to Associated Sewing is going to display them in their booth at the state fair this fall. That is kind of exciting for me!

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

I love the string quilt.

lifewithquads said...

I love the quilt and all the bright colors!! It looks great. Also glad to see that your kitty is doing so well.

Follow on Bloglovin