Free at last... free at last!

Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last! That is how our little Aeris must have been feeling Tuesday. LOL She had her feeding tube removed and has been give a clean bill of health! She still has a rawish wound on her neck where the tube went into her esophagus, but she is feisty and rearing to go. Back up to all her old tricks, and maybe even a few new ones. :) She's been eating like a horse and too busy to keep up with.




In other news:
I had my wisdom teeth out on Friday. It went pretty well and I am healing up pretty well. My stomach and anesthesia are, however, not good friends. Not good at all... Bleh!

My "blossoms and bubble gum" outfit sold this week, so that was exciting!

I am still trying to finish the scrap quilt top. Aeris seems to just want to sit in the middle of my sewing. She parks herself on the ironing board every time I try to sew. Since she has been so sick, well, I have a hard time making her get down since all she wants is to be close to me. She's gotten a little spoiled.

Thanks to all of you who wished our kitty well and kept her in your prayers! She is doing great now!

3 comments:

KR said...

I'm so glad your kitty is doing better! I hope you're all recovered from your Wisdom Teeth soon! :)

~Kristin

http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

Amanda Jean said...

that is such good news about Aeris. I'm glad to hear it.

and I know about anesthesia making you sick. pleah!!! glad to hear that you are healing up.

Emily Cole said...

I'm glad the pretty kitty is doing better! I had my wisdom teeth out last year - it wasn't as bad as I thought (except for the bill!)

Follow on Bloglovin