Meet Tifa....

This was not part of the plan... After losing Sasha a few weeks ago, we were settling into being a one cat household. We had no plans to get a new kitten and were content to just have Aeris and that was all. Then.... in walked Tifa. My co-worker found her outside the bank one morning last week. She was so tiny and dirty and hungry and all scuffed up that I couldn't help but take pity on her. Soooo off to the vet we went. Made sure she was healthy, got some parasites taken care of, and now, well I guess we have two kitties again. It was touch and go with Aeris for a few days, but now it seems as though they will work it out and at least be able to live at peace with each other.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow personalized with Smilebox

1 comment:

lifewithquads said...

I also have a new kitten in my home. She was unplanned too. Found her in a parking lot climbing into the engine of a truck and couldn't leave her there (I just knew she would get run over.) But, I have to admit I am loving watching her playful kitty-ness. I'm sure you're enjoying the same at your house. :0)

Follow on Bloglovin