Bits of randomness...

1.) I finished a set as a prize for a bingo game on one of my ebay groups.


2.) I made a couple of really easy simple magnet boards for our little Magnetic Poetry sets. I just got two 12x12 frames and two 12x12 pieces of galvanized metal sheets from the craft store. Then I put them in the frames and there you have it. I just put the glass behind the metal sheets. I thought it gave them a bit more stability and made it easier to put the backs back on since the sheets were kind of curled up. I hung these in our hallway. Now we can play with the Magnetic Poetry and not have them all over the refrigerator and falling in the floor and such.



3.) My sister and brother were here for a little bit this weekend. It was a short visit, but it was so nice to have them here. We went walking in an old granite quarry that is now a park and nature preserve for a while yesterday afternoon. The weather was perfect. It was in the 60's with warm sunshine and a cool breeze. Too bad most of the leaves are gone up here, though.

My gorgeous sister :)


My brother in his element... taking pictures. He's quite the photographer.


Me and my sis.


Old granite quarries which now are filled with water. Some of these are very deep and people actually scuba dive in them.

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

i like your magnetic poetry boards. what a great idea!

it was fun to see your brother and sister. and the quarries, too. i've never been there, but i bet i know one person (jon) that scuba dives there. :)

Follow on Bloglovin