Prototype "Dani" Dress Completed

I finally got this dress finished.  I have been busy with other things this week and didn't get a chance to get back to this dress until this morning.  The dress I copied it from had nylon tricot chiffon under the ruffle.  I decided that that stuff is too much of a pain to work with and it would drive the price of this dress up because it takes a lot of time and patience to fiddle with.  I actually adore the simplicity of this dress. It has lots of girly fullness due to the half circle design and yet it is just clean and simple.  I also really LOVE this fabric.  I am totally in love with the color combination.  Aqua blue paired with just about anything is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors.  This design will soon be heading to my Etsy shop.  It will be priced at $55.00.

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin