Fabric deals...

I'm sad to say that one of my favorite fabric places is soon going out of business.  :(  They have been one of my favorite places to go to find great deals on fabrics for several years now.  I will hate to see them go. They always had good prices, lots to choose from and the staff was always friendly and helpful.

I stopped in one day last week to stash build since they had everything at 50% off and found some really sweet deals.  I bought approximately 20 yards of fabric for about $60.
Here is what I came home with, although I could have come home with twice this much if my budget had allowed it. LOL
I've had my eye on this print for a while now. 
I didn't intend to use these 3 together, but after I got them home I decided it might be a good idea!
These little birdies were just too cute to pass up. 
So was this kitty print and the stripes just matched too well to leave them behind. 
And finally these big pieces will make good backs for quilts. 
I'm excited to have some new fabrics in the stash!  I have not allowed myself to buy much in the way of fabric for over a year now and my stash was starting to dwindle a bit and I was getting tired of looking at the same old stuff, too. LOL 


No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin