Announcing Tiered Pillowcase Dress Sew Along


About a year or so ago I came up with an idea for a very simple little sundress.  I have enjoyed making them so I thought I'd share the pattern with you.  The more I thought about sharing the pattern, the more I thought about how much fun it would be to do a sew along.

So, beginning on March 3 and then for the following 5 weeks, I will walk you through the process of completing one of these dresses step by step.  I promise that it will be fun and easy!  At the end I will host a linky party where you can show off your creation.

In the coming months I also plan to share some simple ways to alter the pattern so that you can create your own unique dress design.

Soooo.... who's in???

1 comment:

Angela said...

I would love to be part of the sew-a-long! This dress looks like a great way to use up some more of my fabric stash, and I have 2 nieces that would look adorable in some fun new summer dresses! Great idea.

Follow on Bloglovin