Pattern workshop

Hello all!  I feel like I have been away forever.  I finished the sew along posts a couple of weeks ago and scheduled them to post on the right day, so I haven't written a post in probably  2 weeks!

In the meantime I have been having a ton of fun with a new course I have been taking.

Have you heard of Lauren Dahl's Pattern Workshop?  It is fantastic!! I have learned so much already and I am only a little over halfway through the course!  It is all about how to use Adobe Illustrator to draft patterns right on your computer.  How to do all the illustrations, and diagrams and how to digitize hand drawn patterns.  It really is wonderful, and Lauren is awesome about taking the time to answer questions as needed.  I highly recommend you check it out if pattern drafting is something that you are interested in.  You won't be disappointed!

Making a PDF pattern was one of my goals for this year and I am moving right along with it!

Here is a sneak peek!  I still have a lot of work to do, but I'm getting there.


I have a lot more to share, but that will have to wait for a later post.

What are you working on?

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin