Little By Little... Inch By Inch...

I'm sorry that I have been a little MIA from blogland lately.  I have been putting in a LOT of time working on my pattern.  Little by little, inch by inch, it's getting there.  Here is a little peek of it as a work in progress.
They aren't all pictured here, but  I now have all 13 sizes finished!  I have a few minor adjustments to make to some of the pieces.  I have been working on illustrations and instructions this week.  I feel sometimes that I am moving at a snail's pace, but I have to keep reminding myself that I am learning something new every time I open Inkscape and that the next time around it will go faster and easier because of what I have learned.  It goes back to the phrase "all beginnings are hard" which rings true once again for me.

I have now also sewn up two tests of the pattern and I am really pleased with the results.  I'm keeping the pattern a little bit of a secret as far as design goes for now, so I don't want to show the pictures JUST yet....  :)

I am hoping to be able to get into testing with it in a few weeks.  If you are interested in possibly testing the pattern out, please let me know and I will be in contact with you when I reach that point. It is a very simple pattern for girls in sizes 3m-10 years.

I have to say again, I could not have come this far if it weren't for Pattern Workshop. Thank you, Lauren!

Until next time,
Happy Sewing!

PS, Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts for Finish It Up Friday and Simple Simon's Sewing Saturday because I FINISHED all 13 sizes.  It has taken me several weeks, but I'm finally there!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin