Getting closer!

Yay, I am getting closer to finishing my first pattern!  Yesterday I spent the day putting everything into the tiling template and putting all the copyright tags and markings and labelings on everything.  Whew! What a job, but that part is DONE!

I am calling this dress Estherlyn's Jumper.  It is a simple sleeveless A-line jumper with an asymmetrical apron panel in the front.  The dress is fully lined and has options for different types of trim such as lace or piping.  The size range is from 3 months to girls 10.

Here is a sneak peek...
Sorry the quality of the photo is not great.  I snapped it quick with my iPhone.

I will be putting out an official call for testers hopefully later this week or next week, but if you are interested in testing leave a comment with a way for me to reach you and I will fill you in with more information when the official testing begins.

Until next time,
Happy sewing!



No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin