Swhetty Betties Pattern Swap



A while back I joined a Facebook group called the Swhetty Betties.  It is a fun group of working designers who are really great at encouraging each other and supporting each other in our designing efforts. About a month or so ago, one of the "Betties" proposed that some of us do a pattern swap and post to our blogs about it.  I got paired with the very creative Lisa of Stubbornly Crafty  She made my Estherlyn's Jumper, and I made her Little Lamb Zippy Critters pattern.

Just look at how cute this little lamb zip pouch turned out!



I had a hard time deciding which fabrics to use as this would be very sweet in a multitude of fabrics.  It was simple to make so don't be afraid to try making one yourself.  I think this would be super adorable with a shoulder strap added for a little girl's purse for Easter.

Lisa has more patterns at her Etsy shop which are every bit as fantastic as this one so I encourage you to stop by and check them out.

Until next time,
Happy sewing!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin