Popping in to say Hello!

Hello all!
I apologize for the lack of posting recently.  I have been up to my eyeballs in testing and revising my new pattern which I intend to release later this week.   I have devoted so very many hours to writing and testing and revising this pattern that it has pretty much consumed ALL of my free time during the last 2-3 weeks.  So much so that I didn't even realize that I had not even written the final post in the mixing and matching series until today.  It was supposed to go up a week ago today.  OOOPS!  I promise I will get that written and posted as soon as this pattern gets finished.

For now I will leave you with a few glimpses of the new pattern from some of the tester's photos.

 Alyssa Carrion

Karen Burke

Kimberly McQueen

Pawinee Dodson 

 Patsy Butterworth

Pawinee Dodson
Until next time, Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin