No time for crafting....

Today or tomorrow, it looks as if I will have no time for crafting. I decided that I needed to do at least a little bit of housecleaning today, and tomorrow, well, I have to bake a pie. Pecan. That will pretty much take care of the evening after dinner is overwith since I have to work until 5:30. I'm bummed as I wanted to have the dress and bloomers finished. I have a crochet project that I think I will take with me to my mother in law's to work on Thanksgiving day. She is making a scarf for this project, so she wants me to show her how to finish the end off.

I hope that everyone has a great Thanksgiving and that everyone feels truly blessed this year!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

so glad that you have started blogging! I am so sorry that we missed you on our trip to MN...it would have been fun to see you. Our trip was a huge whirlwind, let me tell you!

Hope your blog helps motivate you to finish up those unfinished projects.

happy thanksgiving from your friends (too) far away!

Follow on Bloglovin