FA Quilt Drawing Winner....

The winners of the quilt drawing on Saturday were Marilyn and Terry Downing of New York. I will be sending the quilt out to them soon. Congratulations!

Thanks to those of you who encouraged me through this project. I really appreciate it.

In total the drawing earned $360.00 in donations for FARA. I think this was pretty good for a first try. I may do this again sometime in the future. Maybe a bigger quilt next time.

A special thank you, also goes out to Dawn from Associated Sewing in Waite Park for allowing me to place the quilt at the shop.

I'm sure that the families of the FA patients really appreciate the donations for research.
With your help, they will find a cure!

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

wow, Linda! that is a great amount to be raised for your quilt!!!

Follow on Bloglovin