Holy cow!

Two crazy things happened yesterday!

First off the little blue dress sold already. I just gave it to the lady from the sewing shop Sunday at church.

Secondly an old friend that I haven't talked to in a LOOOONNNGG time called out of the blue last night. When I was traveling with the music group 11-12 years ago, she was also a member and we sort of lost touch after a couple of years after getting off of the road. It was really good to hear from her again. Sometimes I really miss some of the people that I traveled with. So, in case she is reading this, "Hi Steph!"

I am washing up a bunch of the new fabric, as well as some pieces from my stash, so I can get busy and get some things done tonight, hopefully. I have a couple of birthday gifts that I need to get done, and then I think I'll make something else for the sewing shop. The gifts shouldn't take long, they are pretty quick little projects. I hope to have those done by this time next week pretty easily.

I gotta head back to work, lunch break goes by way too fast.

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

congrats on selling the dress already! that was QUICK!!!

KR said...

Congrats on such a fast sale! Also - I'm thrilled that you connected with an old friend. I don't know that there is much that's sweeter in life than old friendships.

i've been busy over on my blog too. Just posted a tute on how to make bloomers. :)

Kristin
http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

Follow on Bloglovin