Three Cheers for the Red, White and Blue (Vida)!


As promised, here is the second of the UFO finishes.  I started this dress over a year ago as well.  I was looking for something to do with the leftovers from the Manhattan Special Occasion Dress which I made for my niece's birthday a couple of years ago.  The Farbenmix "Vida" pattern seemed a good fit as it doesn't use a lot of yardage and it is easy to combine several fabrics for a fun look.


All of the Farbenmix patterns come with a little Farbenmix label that can be sewn onto your finished garments.  I don't usually use them, but this one matched so well that I just couldn't resist!

This dress is also available for sale.  It is once again, a European pattern. It does run just a little bigger than American sizing.  This dress is also a 4-5.  Price is $50 shipped within the US.  If you are outside of the US and are interested, please contact me for more information on shipping prices and options. Post your contact information in a comment or let me know if you are interested. 


I'm always interested in what others are working on... What are you up to?

No comments:

Follow on Bloglovin